11.3.10

las putas me persiguen

conversaciones como la siguiente he tenido ya varias..

tamalamonterrosolohor@hotmail.com dice:
*at home sick...my new cam is in the mail and will be here on saturday baby!!!
[x]_e3mm_[(8)] [̲̅+̲̅ -̲̅-●̲̅●̲̅] dice:
*who?
TamalaMonterrosolohor@hotmail.com dice:
*hey
[x]_e3mm_[(8)] [̲̅+̲̅ -̲̅-●̲̅●̲̅] dice:
*whos this?
TamalaMonterrosolohor@hotmail.com dice:
*i'm 21/f your a male right?
[x]_e3mm_[(8)] [̲̅+̲̅ -̲̅-●̲̅●̲̅] dice:
*yeah
TamalaMonterrosolohor@hotmail.com dice:
*nice, I just got off work and finally got some time to relax which site did i msg you from again?
[x]_e3mm_[(8)] [̲̅+̲̅ -̲̅-●̲̅●̲̅] dice:
*thats what i dont know
TamalaMonterrosolohor@hotmail.com dice:
*I am a little busy right now, trying to upload some new pics to my photobucket if ya wanna check them out go http://photobucket.com/JustMe6999 tell me what ya think :-)
[x]_e3mm_[(8)] [̲̅+̲̅ -̲̅-●̲̅●̲̅] dice:
*nice
TamalaMonterrosolohor@hotmail.com dice:
*I know a way we can chat and have a better time.. do you cam?
[x]_e3mm_[(8)] [̲̅+̲̅ -̲̅-●̲̅●̲̅] dice:
*yeah
TamalaMonterrosolohor@hotmail.com dice:
*Well i don't do yahoo cam or any other cam because i have been recorded before... But i do know one site you can watch me on cam, that assures me no one records...
[x]_e3mm_[(8)] [̲̅+̲̅ -̲̅-●̲̅●̲̅] dice:
*yeah..sure
*i already know that
TamalaMonterrosolohor@hotmail.com dice:
*I mean... Do you want to see me on my cam?
[x]_e3mm_[(8)] [̲̅+̲̅ -̲̅-●̲̅●̲̅] dice:
*yeah ..why not?
TamalaMonterrosolohor@hotmail.com dice:
*Ok go to at home sick...my new cam is in the mail and will be here on saturday baby!!! accept the invite on the page baby AND MAKE SURE YOU TYPE IN THE PASSWORD: 1234
[x]_e3mm_[(8)] [̲̅+̲̅ -̲̅-●̲̅●̲̅] dice:
*cool
TamalaMonterrosolohor@hotmail.com dice:
*sweet, fill out the info ur info.. i can not wait for you to see me baby let me find something nice to wear
[x]_e3mm_[(8)] [̲̅+̲̅ -̲̅-●̲̅●̲̅] dice:
*and i must to pay or somethig?
TamalaMonterrosolohor@hotmail.com dice:
*if it doesn't work, click the link right under my name on your msn messenger baby!
[x]_e3mm_[(8)] [̲̅+̲̅ -̲̅-●̲̅●̲̅] dice:
*...
TamalaMonterrosolohor@hotmail.com dice:
*if your internet is slow the site will load a bit slow, but don't worry, you'll see me sexy!
[x]_e3mm_[(8)] [̲̅+̲̅ -̲̅-●̲̅●̲̅] dice:
*..ok
TamalaMonterrosolohor@hotmail.com dice:
*its the sites policy to ensure no minors get access to the site, so they might ask for CC to verify your age babe.
[x]_e3mm_[(8)] [̲̅+̲̅ -̲̅-●̲̅●̲̅] dice:
*ok
*i Can't wait until Saturday
TamalaMonterrosolohor@hotmail.com dice:
*What color Panties do you think i should wear? i might have you favorite color here somewhere...
[x]_e3mm_[(8)] [̲̅+̲̅ -̲̅-●̲̅●̲̅] dice:
*purple
TamalaMonterrosolohor@hotmail.com dice:
*Your such a good boy, i'm gonna show you what good boys deserve.. you can tell me to do anything you want me too!
[x]_e3mm_[(8)] [̲̅+̲̅ -̲̅-●̲̅●̲̅] dice:
*ok

-------

Lo peor es qué no sé de dónde sacan mi mail, sólo aparecen de pronto, y no hago más que seguirles el juego hasta que ya me dicen:
INTRODUCE EL NÚMERO DE TU TARJETA DE CRÉDITO, si quieres que sigamos "jugando".

BAHHH!!!

--una fotilla del link:



11 comentarios:

  1. LOL


    JAJAJAJA no se ke mas decir!!!

    SUERTUDO!!! XD

    Saludos!
    p.s. ahh y scanea tu compu porfa! ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. solo puedo decir..
    purple is my favorite color ;D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. jajaja no ma! a mi me pasa lo mismo pero con chicos ¬¬"

    algo tenemos que los atraemos u_u

    saludos!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. A mi me buscan los muchachos a mi casa
    & no me cobran (H)

    Saludos :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. ah verga... a mi y a mis contactos nos agregan a cada rato de esa pendejada de i'm 21/f your a male right? y que son single moms y que la verga haha ...lo unico malo es que no son mujeres... son programas para chatear :(

    ResponderEliminar
  6. al menos no te sientes solo. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. NOOOO !!!

    Entonces es sólo un programa ?? Ya me había emocionado de que era popular en la red ^^ hahaha
    Me hartó leer tanto *baby* ;)
    Saludos Manny !! Te deseo lo mejor en España !

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. A mi me pasa igual, pero con hombres.

    Quien sabe cómo conseguirán los correos, un mundo nos vigila... D:

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Según yo esos son robots!!!

    :/ mal plan
    hasta donde llega todo este asunto!!!

    no entendi muy claro tu comentario?
    me dijiste weba de persona o a la gente que habla de mi jujuju bueno en fin gracias por leerme :)

    ResponderEliminar

ráyale aquí, es gratis.